About the Bootcamps
We are partnering with Girls in Tech Taiwan to provide accelerated 8-week Android evening bootcamps starting on February 13th. These same courses are offered in Silicon Valley at top companies including Facebook, Uber, Netflix, and Airbnb.
- Weekly 2 hour session to review key mobile concepts and topics.
- Weekly lab session to collaborate on projects and complete coding challenges.
- Weekly app assignments to immediately apply each new topic introduced.
- Group project to design and develop a complete app with a team over the course.
- Session Dates: 2/13, 2/16, 2/20, 2/23, 2/28, 3/2, 3/6, 3/9, 3/13, 3/16, 3/20, 3/23, 3/27, 3/30, 4/4, 4/6, 4/10
- Deadline of Application: January 31st
At the end of the program, your group will present your project at Demo Day and you will join our alumni network which provides access to curated events, opportunities to network with other alums, and priority selection for future classes.
The in-person class will take place at Star Rocket's Syntrend office in Taipei. Throughout the course, Girls in Tech engineers will provide mentorship and present talks about their real-world mobile use cases.